FAQs and helpful information
- To get started with reserving an event, you must first pay the mandatory Registration Fee. This will hold your spot for the event. On each event page, there is a "Pay or Register Now" button and a "buy now" tab. Clicking any of them will get you to the payment form for that event.
- The Registration Fee is non-refundable. It secures your room, transportation, and other amenities of your event package. The Registration Fee is applied toward your total package price.
- Make all payments payable to YOLLO Group Services.
Yes. Our website is secured under a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate (e.g. https://), which uses encryption technology to ensure that your personal data is kept confidential. We do not store or share any of your personal information.
- Credit Cards (preferred): We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Cashiers Check (not accepted for final payment); Make all checks payable to YOLLO Group Services.
- Money Order Make all payments payable to YOLLO Group Services.
- Personal checks are NOT ACCEPTED
For credit card payments, you can use our payment form for the event under the "Buy Now" tab, otherwise please provide a copy of valid state or government issued ID, and a copy of the front and back of the credit card. This method of payment incurs a 4% processing fee. You will be contacted to verify information before card is processed.
Party passes and/or other tangible items for your event are received during hotel check-in. In most cases we hand out passes as soon as you arrive to the event. Specific instructions will be included in your final confirmation letter.
This letter will have all the information related to your travel package. It is emailed 30 days prior to your travel date. Itineraries are sent to each client 15 days before the event via email. This gives the client a complete overview of the travel package purchased.
It is an agreement that indicates that you have read and understand our company's Terms and Conditions.
For packages such as Urban Ski Weekend, we provide an exclusive party charter bus; limited to Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee areas. We can arrange air travel, but be aware, this will alter the price of your package.
- Your invoice will be emailed to the email address provided at registration.
- You should receive it within 7 days, after reserving your package.
- You may also call (888) 946-9655 and speak with a rep who can confirm your package.
- Your state-issued ID.
- Your confirmation letter.
This is a special offering which is included in some packages. In many cases this is included during a package Early Bird Special. The guest can choose one additional night outside of the listed stay. For example: 3 days/2 nights + One Free Night; actual vacation stay is 4 days and 3 nights!
You follow the same procedure as you did for registration. You will select the Partial Payment option under package options. You can then pay one of the default options or create a custom payment. Custom Payments will allow you to pay the remainder of your balance.
You follow the same procedure as you did for registration. You will select the Partial Payment option under package options. You can then select custom payment. Custom Payments will allow you to pay the remainder of your balance.
Due Dates and Fees
Due dates are established when you make your initial reservation. They can be found under the FAQ tab on each event page, but they reference new sign ups only. Payment due dates are also included in your welcome packet and confirmed with every payment made on your account. Payment due dates do not change unless an extension is requested (fees apply). Please make payments when due to ensure you don’t incur fees or your reservation being cancelled.
Yes and we actually encourage you to do so. Our payment plan was established to allow you the freedom to make payments at your convenience. Please make sure you are familiar and make all payments by the payment due dates established at registration.
Notify us immediately via our contact page or call (888) 946-9655. Failure to do so may result in your account incurring a $35 late fee. If payment is not made 3 days after your package due date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will need to re-register if you decide to still attend the event.
- Registration Fee: $29.99
- Late Fee: $35
- Extension Fee: $25
- Reinstatement Fee: $75
- Chargeback/Dispute Fee: $100
- Reservation Name Change Fee: $75
- Electronic Processing Fee: 4% of Amount
The Registration Fee is a mandatory nonrefundable/nontransferable fee charged to hold/reserve an event package, current package price, and availability until your first payment is due.
This fee is in addition to your overall package price. Every person within a group must pay the Registration Fee. It is not mandatory that all registration payments are paid at once. Everyone in the group must pay their Registration fee within 7 days of the initial payment.
Any payment made after 7 days of the initial Registration Fee will be booked and receive pricing/amenities at current market value.
Yes. All prices are per person. The Registration Fee secures your spot for the event and is independent from the package price.
We are providing you with a service. This means:
- We take packages out of inventory, in good faith, on a lay-a-way basis.
- We provide a system for single/multiple payments that allows everyone in your party to use their own credit/debit cards.
- We provide package details clearly and concisely, so that everyone will know what is required, without ambiguity.
All prices listed are per person. Under the package prices description, all amenities included in your package are per person and includes one (1) room per group.
Yes, we can accommodate any size group, but due to hotel regulations the max occupancy per room is four. This is why you see pricing for up to four people.
The Registration Fee is the only mandatory payment before purchasing a package. Penalty fees are incurred if payments are delinquent.
Any client paying in full, at first booking, are still subject to our first and final payment policies. The Registration Fee and First payment are non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to our office.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, all deposits and subsequent payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellations that are not a result of YOLLO Group Services (i.e. Act of God or any other event or circumstance beyond our control) will be issued an in-house credit
- In-house credit can be used within one year on a future travel package.
- Registration Fee and First scheduled payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. No Exceptions.
- Cancellations of any kind will not result in a refund
- Cancellations due to non-payment forfeit all payments.
- 60 days or more before event, payment is non-refundable, but client will receive an in-house credit for fifty percent of payments made that can be used within one year on a future travel package. Less than 60 days prior to event, payments are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- A price adjustment will incur on the remaining group members. Your final payment will be made based on the number of people still attending.
- You are allowed to replace any member of the group that cancels; new members will need to pay the Registration Fee and Reservation Name Change Fee.
There are no contracts. You have the option to walk away and we hope to see you at our next event!
Yes, but only for another full-service package. For example, you may upgrade from the Emerald to a Diamond package or vice versa.
However, you cannot change from the Diamond/Emerald package to a party pass only package because it is not a full-service package.
No, we do not provide refunds nor do we transfer money. Each client is required to accept our Terms and Conditions before reservation is accepted. To protect your investment, each and every client is encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
Yes, we STRONGLY recommend you consider purchasing travelers insurance. We offer travelers insurance through AIG and the link is at the bottom of the page. We do not offer refunds and this is a way to protect your travel investment dollars in the event the unexpected happens.
Travelers insurance is not required in order to purchase a package.