Urban Fiesta 2013
May 24-26, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico is the place to be during the 2013 Memorial Day weekend!
Urban Fiesta is back and it's a bigger weekend than ever! 2012's turn out for Urban Fiesta tilted the richter scale with the amount of activities, parties, people, celebrities, and alcohol consumed. However, 2013 is destined to make Urban Fiesta an even larger weekend event!
For the uninformed, Urban Fiesta is hands down the biggest event in Puerto Rico during Memorial Day weekend. From sun up to sun down Urban Fiesta will engage you with tons of activities to occupy your time. There is no end to what you can do...excursions, exclusive shops, sandy beaches, parties, and the list goes on. And did we mention there will be celebrities sprinkled throughout Urban Fiesta Weekend? You never know who will stop by.
You don't want to miss out on the livest event in the Puerto Rico. No Passport, No Worries, JUST FUN! Book with YOLLO Group Services today for Urban Fiesta Weekend!
Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel & Casino
8000 Tartak Street, Isla Verde, Carolina
Puerto Rico 00979
Date: May 24 - 26, 2013
- Hotel Accommodations (3 days/2 nights)
- Welcoming Reception
- All Access Event Weekend Passes
- Complimentary Night Stay
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Complimentary drinks
- 3 Day Events
- 3 Night Events
- Gift Bag
- Add'l Night - $235/room
3 People $515 per person
2 People $670 per person
1 Person $1195 per person
Includes everything within the Diamond Package plus:
- Additional Hotel Night (4 days /3 nights)
- Shuttle service to/from hotel to events
Takes care of all your weekend party needs:
- 3 Day Party Pass $275
- All Access Party Pass $300
- Anything I should know before I arrive? Yes! Although no passports are required, bring a valid ID. Most signs, menus, etc. are written in Spanish. No worries though, almost everyone speak conversational English. Most restaurants include gratuity in the bill, but make sure you inquire. At the airport, on your return home, you will have to go through customs. Mostly they are looking for wild animals and forbidden fruits. If you see people jumping off mini bridges don't freak out, it's what they do there for fun. It's actually kinda cool, you may even try it. Last but not least stay in our recommended hotels... you will save yourself a lot of aggravation.
- Is the money the same or do I have to convert? US currency is used throughout Puerto Rico...again, it's a part of the USA!
- What airport do I fly into? The Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU)
- Do I need a rental car? No rental car is needed if you book your hotel with us!
- When are the payments due? After registration the 1st payment of $200 is due on or before due May 07, 2013. The final payment (balance due) is due upon arrival in San Juan. If you need other options please call for more details!