Magic City Classic 2016
Oct 28-30, 2016
Legion Field | Birmingham, Alabama
Its the CLASSIC!!!
Alabama State’s first year coach Brian Jenkins entered the 74th annual Magic City Classic edition with one task in mind. Get the Hornets back to their winning ways and he was successful in achieving that goal. With the victory the Alabama State Hornets and their fans earned bragging rights for at least the next 364 days. The 74th annual Magic City Classic saw celebrities like Whodini, EPMD, Anthony Anderson, Rick Ross, 2 Chains, and Jagged Edge just to name a few with many more in attendance! The Magic City Classic is known for its historically intense rivalry and next year the Magic City Classic will be celebrating its 75th anniversary which will be cause for BIG celebrations both on and off the field.
This is the #1 HBCU Classic in the nation! Over 100,000 fans will attend this annual clash of the titans. The Magic City Classic offers a family environment which produces friends and memories for years to come.
YOLLO Group Services, Inc. wants to capture these memories by offering keepsake photos at many of our week long events. Stay tuned to our website for the list of various events where we will be!
La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Hotel Accommodations (Fri - Sun)
- After Game Party Pass
- Game Ticket(s)
- YOLLO Gift Bag
3 People $175 per person
2 People $205 per person
1 Person $350 per person
- When are the payments due? After registration the 1st payment of $50 is due on or before due May 12, 2016. The second and final payment is due August 06, 2016.
- Can I make payments before my due date? Absolutely! Our payment plans are designed to help you pay over time. If you want to pay more frequent than the established dates that's great.
- What would you recommend for parking on gameday? Gameday parking is extremely limited at Legion Filed and the price is $20 per vehicle. We recommend utilizing the shuttle system from one of three convenient locations for areas near you. Parking at each of the three convenient locations is FREE, and a round trip shuttle ride is just $5 per person (ages 10 and under are free).
- Which team is the home team? Home team honors alternate each year between Alabama State and Alabama A&M. Alabama A&M will be the home team for 2016! Regardless of home team, ASU bench is always on the east side and AAMU is on the west side of the stadium.
- When do they start selling tailgating spots? Legion Field controls all tailgating which includes RV and tent spaces. The time when spaces will be available for purchase has not been determined. For all questions regarding tailgating please contact 205-254-2388.
- How do I lock in the prices and amenities advertised today? It only takes $19.99 to lock in your spot today! It's that simple!
- Must the entire group pay the $19.99 reservation fee? Yes. All prices are per person. The reservation fee secures your spot on the package, and is independent from the package price.
- Does the price take care of hotel reservation for all 4 members in either package or only one person? All prices listed are per person. Under the package prices description, all amenities included in your package is what's included per person. That means the group will share one room, but receive individual party passes and other amenities included in the package.