Magic City Classic 2015
Oct 30 - November 01, 2015
Legion Field | Birmingham, Alabama
Its the CLASSIC!!!
With Alabama State coming in with a winning record and a two year momentum this game showed you can throw the records out because it's going to be a game for history books. In 2014 the Alabama A&M Bulldogs were victorious by finding their winning ways again during the Magic City Classic. This event is known for it's historically intense rivalry, and the Magic City Classic 2015 won't be any different. Both teams will not only be battling for bragging rights, but for fans and respect the next 365 days.
This is the #1 HBCU Classic in the nation! Over 100,000 fans will attend this annual clash of the titans. The Magic City Classic offers a family environment which produces friends and memories for years to come.
YOLLO Group Services, Inc., alongside Coors Light, wants to capture these memories by offering keepsake photos at many of our week long events. Stay tuned to our website for the list of various events where we will be with Coors Light!
La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Hotel Accommodations (Fri - Sun)
- After Game Party Pass
- Game Ticket(s)
- YOLLO Gift Bag
3 People $175 per person
2 People $205 per person
1 Person $350 per person
- When are the payments due? After registration the 1st payment of $50 is due on or before due August 12, 2015. The second and final payment is due October 06, 2015.
- Can I make payments before my due date? Absolutely! Our payment plans are designed to help you pay over time. If you want to pay more frequent than the established dates that's great.
- How do I lock in the prices and amenities advertised today? It only takes $19.99 to lock in your spot today! It's that simple!
- Must the entire group pay the $19.99 reservation fee? Yes. All prices are per person. The reservation fee secures your spot on the package, and is independent from the package price.
- Does the price take care of hotel reservation for all 4 members in either package or only one person? All prices listed are per person. Under the package prices description, all amenities included in your package is what's included per person. That means the group will share one room, but receive individual party passes and other amenities included in the package.